|Participant||US$ 400||US$ 450|
|Student||US$ 200||US$ 220|
Registration fees include:
Participation in sessions; workshop material; coffee breaks and lunches, workshop dinner, transportation to/from workshop hotels and workshop sessions and dinner event.
The on-line Registration and Accommodation Form will be available on this page in the coming days.
The on-line form will be open till March 24, 2019. After that date, registration will be available on-site only.
Select one of the following:
CREDIT CARD: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
BANK TRANSFER: in US dollars – available if received by March 3, 2019
- Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / WOMBAT 2019
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account #: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that “WOMBAT 2019” and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to Diesenhaus-Unitours email@example.com
COMMITMENT – Payment by employer (Israeli participants only)
Available if commitment is received by March 3, 2019
- The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following on-line registration, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +972-3-5610152 stating the amount and services covered. A bank transfer should follow.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Workshop Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Conventions Department
E-mail: email@example.com OR Fax: +972 -3-5610152
Refund of registration fees will be made as follows: